Announcements & News November 2011

New class! Starting November 22, I will be leading a weekly Gentle Yoga class every Tuesday afternoon at 4pm-5:15pm at a brand new studio called Shine on NW 23rd & Westover.

In July I started working as the Development Coordinator with Living Yoga, a local nonprofit bringing yoga into prisons, recovery centers and other places where people are working hard to make healthy changes in their lives. Check out this inspiring video of one of our previously incarcerated students who practiced yoga at Coffee Creek Correctional Facility.

Classes at The Old Church are on hiatus until spring 2012. I am no longer teaching classes at Yoga on Yamhill Wednesday mornings-- Living Yoga needs me in the office! Classes M/W at The Portland Yoga Studio, and classes Tues/Thur/Fri at PNCA continue!

I hope to see you in class soon!

Love,

Fawn