Deepak

Deepak Chopra is so succinct and right on it makes me giggle.



I used to be a dj and compile mixes frequently. Here's my current Vinyasa Playlist, and thanks to the boys of Anthem Records for turning me on to dubstep.

The Sherpas Lament / Garth Stevenson
Sunflower River Blues / John Fahey
She / Andy McKee
Some Summer Day / John Fahey
For Word / Craig D'Andrea
Shelter Island / The Beyman Bros.
Voodoo Hoodoo / Joel Fafard
Kinder Ohne Strom / Boozoo Bajou
Under My Sensi / Boozoo Bajou
Astral Traveling / Boozoo Bajou & Pharoah Sanders
Space Cadet, Strength In Numbers / Timeblind, Matt Shadetek
Serendipity Dub / Clubroot
Talisman / Clubroot
Sempiternal / Clubroot
Muato Wa N'Gingila / Teta Lando
Shield Dub, Breathing Room / Matt Shadetek, Hildegard Westerkamp
Low Pressure Zone / Clubroot
Embryo / Clubroot
Dulcet / Clubroot
My Secret Place / Garth Stevenson
L'altra storia / Trygve Seim & Frode Haltli
Sunrise / Garth Stevenson
Wind Speaks / Garth Stevenson
Yellow Lights Mean Slow Down / Logh

xo,
Fawn