Perfect Day Recipe

I've been thinking about how to make every day the perfect day and have realized that these main ingredients do it for me:
-wake up between 6-6:30am
-do an hour of morning yoga
-soak 20-30 minutes in a hot bath
-take a 20-30 minute afternoon nap
-birds of prey sightings! Not sure if they're following me or giving me messages from the depths, but for the past year I have come in very close contact with owls, hawks and eagles while doing yoga outside. I've been seeing more red-tailed hawks in the city lately, and yesterday near Alberta one flew overhead with a mouse in its talons!

Waking up around 6 and moving right into yoga is the foundation. The soak can be after yoga or before lunch. The nap is after the biggest meal, lunch, and aids digestion. Birds of prey are just amazing to me.

What elements make up your perfect day?