The Birthday

It is yogawithfawn's one year anniversary and much has happened in a year's time...
I joined Lululemon's Research & Development team and am loving their chic yoga wear, I have seen regular students develop their own mindful practice, I've trained really hard, taught in a variety of venues from studios to parks, recommitted myself to a regular meditation practice, finally started performing again, and became my own boss. I can safely say that I have no idea what the next year has in store for me, and that being present is my focus. In celebration I'll leave you with a few inspiring tidbits on this lovely Tuesday: Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project has great tips on improving your life, Susan Miller's monthly horoscopes can't be beat, and whenever I'm out of dinner ideas The World's Healthiest Foods is a fantastic resource.

Love,

Fawn