Summer Solstice

A new season is upon us!

Here's a collection of all things summer including my summer yoga classes (shameless, I know).

Mondays and Wednesdays I teach Hatha Fusion at Portland Yoga Studio, in the Montavilla Wellness center at SE 78th and Stark. Hatha Fusion is a natural blend of equal parts upbeat vinyasa and soothing restorative poses. Classes start at 7:30 and cost $8. The Montavilla neighborhood is up and coming so make yourself a regular before the fantastic restaurants nearby get super busy.

Saturdays I lead a 9:15am vinyasa class at Belmont Yoga at SE 42nd and Belmont. Rise and shine with Surya Namaskar! In class we mindfully explore classical sun salutations with an emphasis on alignment. Sunnyside is my neighborhood and I'm thrilled to teach so close to home. Class is $7.

Mondays and Wednesdays at 5pm I teach in NW at PNCA. This class is a mixed level vinyasa class with a focus on strength-building. Class is held outdoors weather permitting (check with front desk). Feel free to drop in anytime for $5.

See my schedule page for additional classes, or contact me directly to book a private.

Here's a list from The Environmental Working Group of the safest Sunscreens.

Check out the Willamette Week's Get Out Summer Guide for great trails, bike rides and swimming holes.

Gals, here's a little tutorial on how to make a cute T-Shirt bikini. (Starts at 3 min)


Love,
Fawn